FinTalkr Terms & Conditions
This web site is operated by Fintalkr Pty Ltd under the domain name “https://fintalkr.com/” (Site).
Please Contact Us if you have any questions about these Terms.
The Site contains general information about products and services offered by Fintalkr. You should not act or refrain from acting solely on the basis of that information, but should obtain specific advice as to the suitability of any product or service.
Information available from this Site does not form a part of the terms and conditions under which any products or services are offered for sale or supply. Nor does that information amount to an offer to enter into a legally binding contract.
Use of the Site
When you access the Site, you:
- Must not use the Site or any of the material contained in it for any purpose that is unlawful, prohibited under these Terms, or that violates any right (including copyright) of Fintalkr or of any third party
- Must not access or attempt to access any part of the Site which is not designated for public access
- May only save a local copy of, or print any of the material contained in the Site for your own information, research or study, and to inform others about the Site. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, adapt, perform in public, transmit in any form or by any process, or otherwise exploit any part of the Site or any of the material contained in the Site for any commercial purpose
- Must not transmit, or permit or encourage the transmission to or through the Site of any information or material that is:
- illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or indecent;
- in contempt of any court or parliament or in breach of any law; or
- incorrect or misleading.
- Must not knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material to the Site which contains a virus
- Must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select from the Site is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with your or any third party’s computer system
- Fintalkr may refuse you access to the Site, or edit or delete material transmitted by you if you act in contravention of any of these terms.
Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights
All material on this Site is owned by or licensed to Fintalkr.
Your use of this Site will not confer on you any intellectual property rights in any of the material contained in this Site. Except as provided in these Terms or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Aust), you must not use, adapt, upload to a third party, link to, frame, distribute or transmit any of the material contained in this Site in any form without Fintalkr’ prior specific written permission. All rights are reserved.
“Fintalkr” and all associated trademarks are the property of Fintalkr’s.
Links to other Websites
The Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties (Linked Websites). Those links are included solely for your convenience. By including links to Linked Websites, Fintalkr does not endorse or approve the operators of the linked Websites, their products or services, the information, graphics and material contained on those Linked Websites, or the conduct, products, practices or views of any party.
Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Fintalkr does not warrant or make any representations:
- About the quality, timeliness, fitness for purpose, merchantability, legality or reliability of any Linked Website or any product or service available through or referred to in any Linked Website;
- That any material contained in a Linked Website does not infringe the rights of any person.
- Fintalkr is not authorising the reproduction of any material contained on or available from a Linked Website by providing a link to a Linked Website. Your decision to access a Linked Website is entirely at your own risk.
Any offer to sell or supply goods or services on a Linked Website is the responsibility of the owner or operator of that Linked Website, and not of any member of the Fintalkr Group.
When you follow a link on this Site, material from a Linked Website may be displayed as being framed by material on this Site. Nevertheless, that framed material is still material contained on or available from a Linked Website.
Links to this Site
Linking to this Site, or to any web page or material contained in this Site, is expressly prohibited without Fintalkr prior written consent, and then on such terms as Fintalkr specifies.
While Fintalkr has attempted to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of this Site, Fintalkr does not give any warranty or assurance as to the adequacy, or the accuracy or completeness of any material on this Site (including all implied warranties as to merchantability or fitness for any purpose). All information contained in the Site is subject to change without notice and is provided “as is”.
Fintalkr does not warrant that access to the Site or any Linked Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Site or any Linked Website will be free from any virus.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to any liability that is implied by law and cannot be excluded, Fintalkr is not liable to you for any damages whatsoever, including any special, indirect or consequential damages resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action in contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the Site, any Linked Website, or any information contained in the Site or in any Linked Website.
All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of our company and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any of our content without our prior written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We do not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our services, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses.
At any time, Fintalkr can terminate, interrupt or withdraw the Site or your access to the Site for any reason, including for upgrades to or maintenance of the Site.
If a court of law in a place finds a provision of these Terms to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision is severed in that place, and that severance will not affect the remainder of these Terms, or the enforceability of that provision in another place, which will continue in full force and effect.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Australia, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that place and of any courts that may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms or the Site.
Due to the nature of the Internet it is possible to access the Site throughout the world. Fintalkr does not make any representation that the contents of the Site comply with the laws of any country outside of Australia. If you access the Site from outside Australia, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
Date of Publication: 19/05/2023
Discover the Power of Market-Leading Tech
- Centralize and effortlessly manage your video and audio files.
- Securely store all data within Australia, without any expiry (unlike Teams).
- Harness the potential of proprietary and best-in-market AI (OpenAI) in a Personal Information (PI) compliant way.
- Rely on tailored speech-to-text technology, expertly trained in Financial Advisor terminology.
- Effortlessly generate compliant File Notes, in line with forthcoming legislation
- Edit and upload historical File Notes, Audio, and Video files with ease.
- Receive concise, auto-generated summaries of meetings.
- Seamlessly export PDFs and integrate them with your favorite CRM.
- Stay informed with automatic compliance alerts.
- Take swift action with auto-generated tasks based on meeting content
10 Incredible Benefits to Elevate Your Practice to New Heights
FinTalkr's groundbreaking technology is here to transform your role as an advisor.
Join Us in Enhancing Compliance and Reducing Admin Time
Book a live demo now and see the magic for yourself!
Get to know the passionate FinTalkr team!
Our team, comprised of experienced professionals, has a history of revolutionizing the financial industry with leading organizations in Australia and around the world. As problem solvers, technology leaders, and innovation pursuers, we've crafted FinTalkr to be a universal solution with infinite data processing capabilities. Our open and collaborative culture welcomes you to share your business and technology needs, and we're excited to help you achieve success.